Thanks to the precision machine tools and skilled workers, HongEr has become a reliable coil handling solution manufacturer. From spare parts preparation to equipment assembly, we can offer real-time manufacturing update for our valued customers.
Precision Machine Tool
Precision machine tools are the basis of manufacturing good quality workpieces to make a quality coil handling equipment. HongEr has more than 20 CNC machines to handle the demands of accuracy workpiece. We purchased five axes CNC milling machine last year for more accuracy and efficient manufacturing of heavy-duty coil feed line.
- Five axes CNC Milling Machine
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC Grinding Machine
- CNC Cutting Machine
- Boring Machine
- CNC Lathe Machine
Skilled workers are essential for a quality coil feeding line. To assemble a quality coil feeding line is a complicated task; it needs years of experience in this filed and consider many small details.
HongEr implements strict operational training and production requirements guidance. Now we have 50 production workers with excellent craftsmanship and ten experienced manufacturing technicians.
- Cutting: Using a CNC cutting machine to cut the desired shape from the entire piece of original sheet metal parts.
- Rough Machining: The steel burrs are large after the cutting, and preliminary processing is required to remove the burrs and to perform light plate treatment on the surface.
- CNC Precision Work: According to the actual product needs, tapping, drilling, milling, boring, etc. on the sheet after roughing.
- Surface Treatment: In coil handling equipment manufacturing, there are mainly four types of surface treatment: Electroplating, Blackening, Electrophoresis, and Painting.
- Electroplating is the use of Electrolysis Principle, plate a thin layer of other metals or alloys on the metal surface to prevent metal oxidation. Uniform and durable coating improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, light reflectivity, corrosion resistance, and aesthetics.
- Blackening(heat treatment) is a standard method of chemical surface treatment. The principle is to produce an oxide film on the metal surface to isolate the air to achieve the purpose of rust prevention.
- Electrophoresis, also called Electrophoretic Painting, it has the advantages of fullness, uniformity, and smoothness. The hardness, adhesion, corrosion resistance, impact performance and penetration ability of electrophoretic paint are superior to other coating processes. The primary function of painting is aesthetic rust prevention, which is a comprehensive treatment.
- Spray rust preventive oil
- Cutting: Cutting the desired length by a sawing machine.
- Tempering: The comprehensive heat treatment process of quenching and high-temperature tempering can adjust the properties and materials of steel to a large extent, with better extensive mechanical properties and higher improved hardness.
- Lathe: Turning a rotating workpiece with a turning tool
- Medium and high frequency: It will improve the metal surface quality, achieve smaller brittleness and smaller deformation.
- Grinding: Grinding is a process that grinds the roller surface to achieve high precision; it directly affects the leveling effect.
- Electroplating is the use of Electrolysis Principle, plate a thin layer of other metals or alloys on the metal surface to prevent metal oxidation. Generally, chrome plating is used to increase roller hardness.
- Spray rust preventive oil
- Decoiler assembly
- Coil hold-down arm and hold-up arm and coil limit guides assembly
- Straightener assembly
- Coil inlet parts assembly
- Coil outlet parts assembly
- Electronic system
- Test run